Owners course – SI and Back Dysfunction
Join Dr Chad Hewlett and equine therapist Tina Watkins as they dive into the function of the back and SI joint. This is the horses power source and so many issue can arise in this region. Dr Hewlett will talk us through the anatomy, function and biomechanics of this area, looping back to common ailments and sources of pain. Tina will elabourate on soft tissue that is effected when there is disfunction in these regions, and how these imblances can be noted by the owner.
What You'll Learn
- 1 Disclaimer
01 Welcome to the SI and Back Dysfunction course for Owners
- 2 SI owners course – Introduction
02 Course Content
- 3 SI Owners course – Anatomy lecture
- 4 SI Owners course – Case studies
- 5 SI Owners course – Take home exercises
- 6 Stifle Isometrics.pdf
- 7 Forelimb push back.pdf
- 8 Thank you for Participating!